Thanks!

Thanks for reading my book.


I decided to dedicate this book to my late childhood best friend Itai Gamil who at the age of seven was was killed together with his younger brother. May their memory be a blessing. 


I hope you liked it as much as I liked telling the stories. 


Most of the names belong to real people but I kept many of the last names to myself. 

 

Feel free to comment or request a change. My plan is eventually to publish this as a book. I am not sure yet if I will use pictures or to keep the recipes for another book.


 I know I will be retesting the recipes and adding pictures to the blog for them. As time goes by.

 

If you didn’t read this from the beginning, you may do so by accessing the archive and going to the oldest date for the beginning.

 

Enjoy and have fun!

 

Tibi



My art work :Crazy Art

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 13, Hepatitis

Chapter 106 (Rated R) Women, Women, Again

Chapter 37, Jukitta